Welcome, bienvenidos to Cook and the Fly
In this blog you'll find Mexiterranean food pictures and recipes, fishing stories, random thoughts and snippets of my new life in Southern Baja.

12.07.2011

Hello everybody.

After months contemplating the idea, I finally took the the first leap and dove into the blog world.
Tomorrow morning, over some good coffee,, I'll tell you how I got here, why I do what I do and everything else.
I still did not understand well how the whole blog design thing works but I will.
I think the title says it all already...I'll focus on my cooking, on eating in this wonderful and interesting country and on flyfishing.
My eyes are shrinking as I type! I'll be back as soon as I can and I'll start keeping you up to speed with my, I think, quite interesting daily life in Baja.
Ciao,
Emilio

2 comments:

  1. sound like T. Mcguane...
    You shuld write, I want more of it!!!
    We have adventure in the four corner of this world( the good part, and the ugly side as well)
    what water pass under your line,,is up
    to you to expose the tresured experience and
    share with dreamer like we were long time ago,
    when we at age 14 just limit to read
    adventure of other, like mr Ernest hemingway
    or hataway chapstick , I belive is our duty to
    let other dream, cause there is no more
    writer like it, the romantic fisherman - hunter
    writer are all gone, leave space for noir fiction
    ecc ecc! We have to share it! Is our duty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..it's they're "fault" if we are WHO we are and we're WHERE we are.
    Books and good stories make you yearn for more and, sometimes, the comfort and safety of "home" are just too tight.
    Hope I'll see you guys soon...Esopus? "Across the river and behind the trees"
    ?

    ReplyDelete